The Official Story of Dr. Sebi’s Death

This post has been update for accuracy based on recent news and finding. Updated 5/20/2017

FROM DR. SEBI’S WIFE

I AM COMPELLED TO ADDRESS THE CURRENT CONFLICT REGARDING TWO MATTERS TODAY.

THE FIRST ONE IS THE PASSING OF MY HUSBAND KNOWN TO THE PUBLIC AS WORLD HEALER DR. SEBI. I HAVE RECEIVED TEXT EMAILS

AND READ SEVERAL BLOGS REGARDING THE THEORY OF HIS UNTIMELY PASSING. LET ME BEGIN BY STATING THE GOVERNMENT THE UNITED STATES NOR THE HONDURAS GOVERNMENT HAD NO PART IN HIS DEATH. MY HUSBAND DIED IN A JAIL IN HONDURAS FROM BEING ABANDONED BY THE CULPRITS HE HAD WORKING FOR HIM IN THE LOS ANGELES OFFICE NOT EXCLUDING HIS LAWYERS. BACK IN MARCH MY HUSBAND WAS ARRESTED IN HONDURAS FOR CARRYING A LARGE SUM OF MONEY. HE WAS IMMEDIATELY RELEASED BECAUSE THE INDIVIDUALS HE HAD WORKING FOR HIM PROVED THAT THE FUNDS CAME FROM THE BUSINESS HE OWNED. ONE OF HIS LAWYERS WAS SUPPOSED TO PROVIDE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TO THE MUNICIPAL IN HONDURAS AT A LATER DATE SO THAT HE COULD CARRY HIS CASH IN THE FUTURE WITH NO PROBLEM BUT FAILED TO DO SO.

IN MAY 2016 WHEN MY HUSBAND TRAVELED BACK TO HONDURAS AGAIN WITH A LARGE SUM OF CASH ACCOMPANIED BY ONE OF HIS EMPLOYEES WHO NOW CLAIMS TO OWN HIS BUSINESS UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THE LAWYER’S HAD SUPPLIED THE NECESSARY

DOCUMENTS AND DID NOT HE WAS ARRESTED AGAIN FOR THE SAME REASON.

THE EMPLOYEE AND THE LAWYER WHO WAS IN THE OFFICE FAILED TO IMMEDIATELY PROVIDE THE DOCUMENTATION NEEDED AS IN THE FIRST CASE BACK IN MARCH. WHY? BECAUSE THEY WERE BUSY ADDING THEIR NAMES TO HIS CORPORATION AND SENDING THE HONDURANIAN GOVERNMENT FALSIFIED BANK STATEMENTS. MY HUSBAND STAYED IN THAT DAMP UNSANITIZED JAIL FOR 2 1/2 MONTHS WAITING FOR A BANK STATEMENT TO EXONERATE HIS NAME.HE DIED IN JAIL WITH A BUSINESS FOR MONEY LAUNDERING. HE

WAS UNAWARE THAT THE BUSINESS WAS TAKEN OUT OF HIS NAME AS HE WAITED FOR HIS DOCUMENTS. HE WAS TOLD THE BANK STATEMENTS HAD NOT COME IN THE MAIL YET. FOR TWO MONTHS. AS HE SAT IN THE JAIL EMPLOYEE JENNY VILLASENOR ADDED HER

NAME AND THEY ADDED PABLO’S NAME. MIND YOU PABLO WAS IN JAIL WITH HIM AND TOLD THE AUTHORITIES THE MONEY HE HAD IN HIS POSSESSION BELONGED TO SEBI. SEBI DIES AND THEY SEEM TO HIRE ATTORNEYS TO GET HIM RELEASED AS HE WAS ALSO ADDED TO

THE BUSINESS. SO WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS FACTS THAT SHOW MY HUSBAND WAS BETRAYED BY THOSE HE ENTRUSTED HIS BUSINESS

2. A MONTH BEFORE SEBI DIED I WAS TOLD WHY IS EVERYONE LYING TO ME.

THE SECOND ISSUE IS THE FACT THAT I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE COMMUNITY BEING UNSURE AS TO WHAT HERBAL PRODUCTS TO PURCHASE. THE HERBS TO PURCHASE TO CURE ALL DISEASE HERPES, CANCER, DIABETES, IMPOTENCY ETC ARE THE HERBS THAT MY HUSBAND WON IN THE SUPREME COURT WHICH YOU CAN PURCHASE IN THE LINK BELOW.

THE PRODUCTS SOLD AT DR SEBI CELLFOOD ARE NOT THE HERBS DEEMED AUTHENTIC BY THE SUPREME COURT. THOSE ARE HERBS PRODUCED BY PABLO WHO WAS NO WHERE AROUND MY HUSBAND AND I WHEN HE WON HIS CASE AND WAS NOT TAUGHT BY ME OR MY HUSBAND THE COMPOUNDS THOSE ARE HERBS HE HAS CREATED. I CAN

ASSURE YOU THEY ARE NOT THE HERBS WE HAVE BEEN SELLING FOR OVER 35 YEARS. I AM SO TIRED OF DEALING WITH CLIENTS TELLING ME THEY ARE NOT GETTING THE SAME EFFECT FOR THE PAST 2 1/2 YEARS WHILE TAKING THE CELL FOOD’S OFFICE HERBS.

THE REASON WHY I WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO ASSIST MY HUSBAND WITH THE ATROCITIES WAS DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE WERE ESTRANGED DUE TO HIS INFIDELITY. WHICH I CARE NOT TO GET INTO. ILL JUST SAY THAT WE HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND I AM NOT HER MOTHER. PLEASE TUNE IN TO HEAR OTHER PARTS OF MY MESSAGE TO THE COMMUNITY.

Outdated info indexed below.

Wholeness. Yesterday we reported on the unfortunate and unexpected departure of Dr. Sebi. Since this has left the community in a daze we have sought due diligence in getting the full story of the circumstances surrounding Dr. Sebi’s death. Here is the official story which has been pulled from several Latin American news sources public and private.

Alfredo Darrington Bowman also known as the world famous Dr. Sebi the man who cures cancer and aids along with many other diseases was detained after a flight from California that landed at the Juan Manuel Galvez de Roatan Airport on May 28, 2016 under charges of money laundering. Dr. Sebi and his associate Pablo Medina Gamboa were apprehended carrying a total of $50,000 in cash. $20,000 on Dr. Sebi and $30,000 on Gamboa. They were attempting to board a private plane headed to another location in Honduras. He was detained and then released for a pending court appearance that would later take place on June 3, 2016.

After his court hearing on June 3, 2016 Dr. Sebi was detained under the charges of money laundering by the Public Ministerio. On an unconfirmed date and time between June 3rd and the August 6th Dr. Sebi reported severe health conditions during incarceration related to pneumonia. In critical health condition he was rushed to the Vicente D’antoni Hospital but died in transit. Before this event his brother Garden Bowman reported that Dr. Sebi had experienced health complications from pneumonia and was prescribed medication by the hospital. His exact conditions of death and any evidence of foul play is still unknown and under investigation. He was received at the hospital by Dr. Edwin Interiano.

Dr. Sebi died at 82 and is survived by 17 children, he was a inspiration to many and will be intensely missed by people all over the world impacted by his holistic approach to wellness.

Biography

Dr. Sebi born Alfredo Bowman on November 26, 1933 in the village of llanga in Spanish Honduras. Dr. Sebi never attended school, not even kindergarten. Instead, he took cues on being obedient to the procession of life from his beloved grandmother, “Mama Hay”. Sebi’s mother had to leave her young son with his grandmother to obtain work in another town. His early days of play and observation by the river and in the forest, coupled with guidance from his grandmother, afforded Sebi the foundation to be obedient to the Truth in his later life. Dr. Sebi Videos

Dr. Sebi came to the United States as a self-educated man who was diagnosed with asthma, diabetes, impotency, and obesity. After unsuccessful treatments with conventional doctors, Sebi was lead to an herbalist in Mexico. Finding great healing success from all his ailments, he began creating natural vegetation cell food compounds geared for inter-cellular cleansing and the revitalization of all the cells that make up the human body. Dr. Sebi Videos

Inspired by the personal healing experience and knowledge he gained, he began sharing the compounds with others, which gave birth to the USHA Research Institute, Dr. Sebi LLC, and the Usha Healing Village located in Laceiba, Honduras. Dr. Sebi Videos

Sebi is a pathologist, herbalist, biochemist, and naturalist. He has studied and personally observed herbs in America, Latin America, Africa, and the Caribbean, and has developed a unique approach to healing with herbs that is firmly rooted in over 30 years of practical experience.

15 Comments
  1. Denise 2 years ago

Thank you for the update…..its still a hard loss, and I’m very thankful to have had Dr. Sebi.

2. Adrian Gardiner 2 years ago

TY7

3. LUCI VIEIRA DA COSTA 1 year ago

What a genius wonderful man!! I will watch all videos about him and buy books about him when available.

4. Haywood Lyons 1 year ago

Good evening may God bless you in your time of trouble you have my deepest sympathy I was trying to get in touch with you regarding natural herbs for my daughter and my friend my daughter has lupus and my friend has liver cancer and now I cannot receive anything from you I haven’t used as of yet in the past I was trying to get an order in and I tried to call I’ll never get a answer so if there is any remedies out there for them I appreciate it that someone would get in contact with me and may God bless you and I pray that God will destroy your business and I do not like liars and cheaters so they would get what they deserve in the name of Jesus may God bless you and your beautiful amen

5. Tanya Hopkins 1 year ago

I was able to ask Dr. Sebi a question about shirking my brain tumor when he spoke here in Chicago in 2014 I think it was or maybe 2015. I was Soooooo excited that The Great Dr.Sebi was going to be here in Chicago. He told me to take the small package plan, I did but wasn’t discipline enough to change my eating, go on a fast or to simply just start with taking it regularly. However I was impressed with how I was feeling better but I foolishly thought I had all the time in the world to buy more, This world has lost a very valuable piece to this puzzle we call life, and now I learned that traders has stolen the company . I’m Soooooo sorry for his family lose, knowing he’s gone saddens me. If the products are no longer available will his family continue yo sell the products with a new name or are people like me missed our chance for a healing. The doctors gave up hope & said but there is medicine to help you live a quality life. If you no when you win back your company let everyone know so we can support you even stronger than before.May the Creator Bless you & yours…?

6. Mercy 1 year ago

Tanya Hopkins.. Google Dr. Sebi Love and betrayal video it will tell the whole truth. Patsy the so called Mrs. Dr. Sebi was his ex wife they were no longer together and she is the one that tried to steal his business from him and he sued her and several other family members in court. Patsy Bowman souls be the last person talking about a office. Being compromised. She tried to steal his business while he was living. She is a liar. Google and do your own research. Dr. Sebi said it himself in videos that have posted. They are all upset because Dr. Sebi did not leave them anything . They stole everything while he was living and he had to rebuild everything .

7. Judy Childs 1 year ago

This comment is to Ms. Maa Sebi,

I just started watching you since the beginning of this year, and I love your energy, wisdom, and outreach.

Please be encouraged to follow your spirit guide, so many people are listening and wish you the best in your endeavors!

My efforts are toward you and you and your efforts aid in my future healing

Sincerely,

Judy Childs

8. Naomi Judd 1 year ago

It’s obvious some patient with HIV are been enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 12 years until I was introduce by a blogger who also narrated Her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Doc Native Cure . This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from HIV. All thanks to God for using this Great and sincere herbalist to heal me. I have promise to keep telling good about him. Please fill free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on whatsapp or mail on +2348077544690 professoroseamuyi@yahoo.com handout at Native Cure.

9. Joshua Thomas 11 months ago

God bless Dr. Sebi; He will for ever live on in my heart. Because of Dr. Sebi teaching on his videos I was able reverse my diabetes. I am know longer on any medications, that because I listen to him and make the necessary changes in my life and it worked. Dr.Sebi body may dead but his spirit lives on because you can’t kill energy.

10. Steve Huey 9 months ago

I tried the link to order but to know avail. How do I get your authentic products that you Mrs Sebi and Dr Sebi created for our community . …Thank you

11. Rose Aguilar 8 months ago

With attention i listen to his every word. Dr. Sebi such a wise man I’d say as i listened. Then coming across the news that he transitioned made my heart sink. My most deepest sympathy Mrs. Sebi and family.
    But this legend of a man continues. In no way he would allow to walk with our heads low, but high with dignity and firmness. I will continue to share his legacy and story of healing naturally as our bodies were inteded to be. Thank God for sharing this wisdom with Dr Sebi, and with us. To be coninued…

12. Drjohnson 3 months ago

I will like to say I’m so sorry about your spouse, Dr. Sebi.i no he was a powerful man in his work…friends always become enimies. Stay strong my sister and we all that the most high that he came into our lives to help, teach, and heal us.Amn

13. Nikki 2 months ago

Dr SEBI was murdered because he discovered a natural and free way to heal diseases of all different kinds and it was in the best interests of governments to get rid of him because it would bankrupt big pharmaceutical companies etc!! It’s as simple as that!!!! Don’t be fooled by the government they are controlling everything in this world don’t let them control you!!!!

14. Calvin McDuffie 2 months ago

I took the information you provided and made a graph at https://www.guideyourhealth.org/single-post/DrSebiBlackseedOil Check it out