Digestive Stimulator is an all-natural digestive supplement derived from over 20 different gentle, organic herbs & botanicals from around the world. Optimize comfortable digestion, promote healthy regularity, support immune health as well as the tone and cleanse your digestive tract with the Digestive Stimulator™.*
Digestive Stimulator™ from Blessed Herbs consists of powerful herbs, all known for their ability to provide digestive support. Restore regularity with extracts from Cape Aloe, Cascara Sagrada, Chinese Rhubarb & more. Promote immune health with Amla fruit, Licorice root & Barberry root extracts and ensure digestive comfort with Fenugreek and fennel seed extracts as well as Peppermint leaf for a serene, settled stomach.*
The Perfect Addition to our All-Natural Cleanses*
Digestive Stimulator™ is designed to work safely with any one of our all-natural Blessed Herbs Cleanses, with herbal ingredients that encourage easy, natural bowel movements 2-3 times a day. This makes Digestive Stimulator™ an excellent way to normalize your digestive action either during one of our all-natural cleanses, as a daily supplement to promote regularity, or as a “kick-start” when you need it.*
Try Digestive Stimulator™ from Blessed Herbs – an excellent natural herbal laxative with organic ingredients designed to work synergistically with all-natural Blessed Herbs Colon & Internal Cleanses or as a supplement promoting healthy, regular digestion and evacuation. Discover the Blessed Herbs difference today!*
- Cape Aloe Leaf – native to South Africa and somewhat resembling the famous plant of a similar name, Cape Aloe is a traditional ingredient in “bitter aloes”, potent purgative remedies. Cape Aloe promotes healthy digestive function and supports your body’s healthy response to constipation.*
- Aloe Vera Leaf – Juice of the Aloe vera plant can promote healthy protein and nutrient digestion and support healthy bacteria action in the stomach.*
- Cascara Sagrada Bark – Also dubbed Chittum bark, the name “Cascara Sagrada” means “sacred bark” in Spanish. Native Americans used it as a laxative. Cascara Sagrada bark contains anthraquinone, a plant compound also found in Aloe vera and Senna. Known as a powerful herbal laxative, Cascara Sagrada derivatives were at one point “the most widely used cathartic in the world.”*
- Chinese Rhubarb Root – First cultivated medicinally in ancient China, this species of rhubarb is known as a strong laxative. The root of this valuable herb can enhance appetite and promote healthy digestion as well.*
- Barberry Root – Barberry Root is an excellent, natural source of Berberine, a plant compound that may promote a healthy immune response when used to address fungal, bacterial, and viral infections. Barberry may support healthy heart function and LDL cholesterol support by encouraging healthy liver function.*
- Dandelion Root – Dandelion root promotes digestive, liver and kidney health. Dandelion may also support healthy liver functions, encourage a healthy inflammatory response, and may encourage skin condition relief.*
- Fringe Tree Root Bark – Chionanthus virginicus is native to the Southeastern United States. The bark of this herb promotes healthy digestive tract function.*
- Amla Fruit – Also known as Indian Gooseberry, Amla is rich in polyphenols and flavonoids that help your body’s natural defenses flush toxins from your body. Amla is an excellent source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals as well.*
- Chebulic & Belleric Myrobalan Fruit – Regarded as a cure-all in ancient Chinese medicine traditions, the fruits of this tree have restorative properties that can promote healthy digestion and overall stomach health. These tall trees have several varieties, each with their own unique attributes.*
- Meadowsweet Aerial Parts – This herb has a long history of human use, for upset stomachs and as a natural promoter of healthy inflammatory response to pain. Meadowsweet’s derivative Salacin gave rise to the discovery of “Aspirin,” the very first NSAID drug.*
- Plantain Aerial Parts – English Plantain Herb is common throughout the world, and often appears in cultivated soil. English Plantain is thought to promote a healthy bacterial response and may also promote healthy immune system function.*
- Ginger Root – Ginger supports gastrointestinal health and can be utilized for symptoms such as upset stomach, nausea, and other ailments. Ginger also promotes a healthy inflammatory response, and can even help alleviate muscle soreness stemming from exercise.*
- Fennel Seed – Foeniculum vulgare seeds contain phytoestrogens, as well as plant sterols and coumarin plant compounds that support digestive health by encouraging a soothing, relaxing response from muscles of your stomach and digestive tract.*
- Peppermint Leaf – Used for both food and medicinal purposes since ancient times, peppermint leaves promote a healthy response to stomach maladies such as gaseous pressure or indigestion. The active plant compound menthol gives peppermint both its curative properties as a digestive aid as well as its delicious taste.*
- Fenugreek Seed – Sometimes used as a flavoring agent in coffee and vanilla foods, Fenugreek has several medicinal properties. Fenugreek helps restore your body’s healthy digestive function and is considered an excellent addition to “bitter” remedies and as a carminative herb.*
- Licorice Root – Licorice is often used in candy, but has been utilized by traditional Chinese medicine for years, and has strong evidence that supports its ability to promote healthy air flow and inflammatory response in the lungs and provide relief for bronchial irritations and pet dander allergies.*
Formula: Cape Aloe Leaf, Aloe Vera Leaf, Cascara Sagrada Bark, Chinese Rhubarb Root, Barberry Root, Dandelion Root, Fringe Tree Root Bark, Amla Fruit, Chebulic & Belleric Myrobalan Fruit, Meadowsweet Aerial Parts, Plantain Aerial Parts, Ginger Root, Fennel Seed, Peppermint Leaf, Fengreek Seed, and Licorice Root.
Quantity: 90 Capsules
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Special Notes: Certified Organic
NOTICE: This product contains Cape Aloe, Aloe Vera, Cascara Sagrada, and Chinese Rhubarb. Read and follow directions carefully.Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because Cape Aloe, Aloe Vera, Cascara Sagrada and Chinese Rhubarb may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition.
CAUTION: Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Not for long-term use. Because of the Ginger root, consult your healthcare provider before using, if you have gallstones, peptic ulcers, or take anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs. The Licorice root has a glycyrrhizin content of less than 1 milligram per capsule. Taking amounts of 100 milligrams/day or less have been found free of adverse effects. As a precaution, those with diabetes, high blood pressure, hypokalemia, heart, kidney, or liver disease, or taking heart medications, should ask their healthcare provider if this low level of glycyrrhizin in the Licorice root is safe for them to take.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For more information see the FAQ section.
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 5 in|