This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) incorporates by reference your Secret Energy Customer Agreement (“Agreement”) and represents a Service Level Agreement between you and Secret Energy. All terms not specifically defined in this AUP shall have the corresponding meaning provided in the Agreement. Your services may be suspended or terminated for violation of this AUP in accordance with your Membership Agreement with Secret Energy.
Inquiries regarding the AUP should be directed to [email protected]
- You may not use Secret Energy’s network or services to engage in, foster, or promote illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including without limitation:
- Use of a members Secret Energy account without the owner’s authorization;
- Disruption or interference of any service, data system, network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device;
- Unauthorized collection or use of e-mail addresses, screen names or other identifiers (including, without limitation, phishing, Internet scamming, password engineering, scraping and harvesting);
- Use of any false, misleading, or deceptive name or header information on your page, in an email, or a newsgroup posting;
- Use of the service to distribute software that covertly gathers information about a user or covertly transmits information about the user;
- Use of the service for distribution of advertisement delivery software unless: (i) the user affirmatively consents to the download and installation of such software based on a clear and conspicuous notice of the nature of the software.
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the Secret Energy network or website, or Secret Energy’s employees, officers or other agents, including engaging in behavior that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack (DoS) or any other digital attack;
- Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
Excessive Use of System Resources
You may not use any shared system provided by Secret Energy in a way that unnecessarily interferes with the normal operation of the shared system, or that consumes a disproportionate share of the resources of the system. You agree that Secret Energy may quarantine or delete any data stored on a shared system if the data is infected with a virus, or is otherwise corrupted, or has the potential to infect or corrupt the system or other data that is stored on the same system.
You may not attempt to probe, scan, penetrate or test the vulnerability of a Secret Energy system or network, or to breach the Secret Energy security or authentication measures, whether by passive or intrusive techniques, without Secret Energy’s express written consent. If you are a Secret Energy customer and need to perform a penetration test, let us know beforehand by emailing [email protected]
Newsgroups, Chat Forums, Other Networks
You must comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any WhatsApp group, bulletin board, chat group or other forum in which you participate, such as Internet Relay Chat and USENET groups including their rules for content and commercial postings.
You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your Secret Energy services. A breach of any of the provisions of this section may result in immediate termination of your Membership and User Agreement with Secret Energy.
You may not publish, transmit or store on or via the Secret Energy network or equipment any content or links to any content that in Secret Energy’s belief:
- constitutes, depicts, fosters, promotes or relates in any manner to child sexual abuse, bestiality, or non-consensual sex acts;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
- creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person or business;
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections; infringes on another person’s copyright, trade or service mark, patent or other property right;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling or illegal arms trafficking;
- is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Secret Energy; or
- is otherwise malicious, fraudulent or may result in retaliation against Secret Energy by offended viewers.
This list includes examples of content that Secret Energy may deem inappropriate but prohibited content is not limited to the aforementioned list.
You may not use Secret Energy’s network or services to download, publish, display, distribute, copy or otherwise use or make available in any manner any text, music, software, art, image or other work protected by intellectual property law unless:
- you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the intellectual property; or
- you are otherwise authorized by established intellectual property law.
It is Secret Energy’s policy to terminate or suspend the services of Customers who are repeat infringers, but Secret Energy at all times reserves the right to terminate or suspend services based upon a single incident.
Secret Energy may prohibit you from doing any streaming and/or live events from our sites where there is a risk, in Secret Energy’s discretion, that the event may violate Sections 5 and/or 6 above.
Amendments to this AUP may be made at any time and you should check back frequently for any changes.
This policy was last updated on May 24, 2018.